Gold and Silver Bar Making System
The bar making system is used for melting silver or gold in molds and give them regularly shaped. The molds are produced and used specially for the desired weights. It is possibly make bars in 100 g, 250 g, 500 g, 1000 g, 2000 g molds.
Proses Makina Company’s kilobar series, which is continuous casting system, are consist of 2 different capacity. System have atmosphere controlled melting, automatic controlled cooling, automatic controlled riding System. Specifications are listed below.
- Gold, Silver Bar Making
- Graphite Mold
- Kilobar – 65 kW – 700 x 70 x 150 mm,
- Mini Kilobar – 13 kW – 300 x 50 x 130 mm,
- PLC System, Push System
- Mold Size Change Feature
- Laser Heat Meter
- Water Flow and Temperature Control
- Mold Cooler Compartment Area Temperature Control
- Nitrogen Gas Flow Control
- Max. Temperature 1400 ℃
- Outside Cooling 22 ℃ Water Temperature